Thursday

More Fun With AT&T

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I got a call from AT&T asking about my recent experience with them. I explained what happened and the man on the phone kept saying  What! You're kidding" He then said that we should be compensated in some way and that he would forward what happened to us to some big wig. That was about three weeks ago and we've heard nothing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
To make matters worse, last week our modem broke. I figured since we still had an order for AT&T's Uverse pending, we might as well have them install it. My son called and was told that we cancelled the order. What I actually said to them when we had no service on the net or phone, was that I would be happy just getting what we had back.

Then the women proceeds to tell my son that the Uverse is no faster but will seem like it's faster. What? Then she quotes a price that's three times what we dicussed when we made the original appointment, and tells us that the offer of one month free TV is no longer on the table.

My son then asks for a supervisor to speak to and this women first refuses to do so, then she puts him on hold and gets back and still refuses to do so.

Having no patience left, my son immediately called Comcast and made an appointment. They came Tuesday, and 20 minutes later we were back on line.

1 comments:

stormwhistle March 23, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

Wow cool animations and graphics :)

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP