Tuesday

Post Flood

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They are here right now to lay my ceramic floor tiles in my kitchen. Finally! Then maybe we can finish arranging the apartment so we can live like human beings again. Even though we know the landlord bought the cheapest tiles the store had, they do look really nice, and they're a whole lot better than that dark, old, outdoor carpeting we've had since we moved in with the big round burn stain from the previous tenant.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm not sure that I'm ready for the next big thing, which is the birth of my first grandson, due anyday now! Before I thought of it as something to happen in the future, but now it's starting to become real, and very scary at the same time!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP