Friday

What If Oprah Interviewed Paris Hilton On Slam 101

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Hello, In case you've lived in a cave for the past 24 years, I'm OPRAH!!! Everyone, look at me! I can walk on water! Yeah! On today's show I'll be talking to Paris Hilton.

"Paris, with the presidential election coming up in November, who will you be voting for?"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting "I'm for me,yeah me!!!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"This skinny white girls out of her mind. Paris, what do you think of this?"Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I like your belt, and Get Me Out Of Here!"Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"Why not, I'm OPRAH, I can do anything! Paris, how's that? Where are you now?"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"Who cares, look at me!"
"Paris, back to the election, who do you like?"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I like my dog, see my purse dog? He's got a poop compartment with a zipper!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"This crackers got a one track mind!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"Are you still looking at me? Ain't I something? Doesn't everyone wish they were me?"Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingLook what I can do!"

3 comments:

Anonymous September 27, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

i've been trying to leave a comment on your blog, for some reason i could not. i love it! it's so funny. i love what you've done with the meez avatars. i love coming by here for a chuckle.

Anonymous September 30, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

Brilliant - thanks for the laugh! Love the avatars.

Anonymous October 12, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

I love this, very original

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP